FS: 3" Chrome Nerf Bars

I have a set of chrome running bars originally for an ext cab Dodge but can be put on anything with some additional hardware (not included). I don’t have any pics just yet, but if you want I can send some from my phone upon request.
They could use a good cleaning, I’ve started on one of them, and it started to clean up really nice. New bars are worth anywhere from $300-$400. I’m asking $200 or best offer. These are not new by any means and are rather used but in good shape. Make any offer. My current truck already has bars on it, so I have no use for these.
The attached image is of a similar item, so you know what I’m talking about. My bars are pretty much the same thing, just not as clean. Please call if you are interested. I can deliver these. If I have to go far, it will be at additional cost. 716-901-1081

http://images.autoanything.com/images/products/med/side_tubes/dee_zee_elite_chrom_3_inch_nerf_bars.jpg

$50? lol

How long are they? want a set 4 my blazer, since they dont make any nice ones for the truck i have to elaborate a little.

4-5 feet?

They will work on a fullsize ext or crew cab truck, so they are pretty long.

I will take a measurement to see how long they would have to be to work for me.

would these fit on a 2001 durrango? send me some pics if you would…

probably?

The one in the pic is what I have… thats a better pic than my camera phone will take.

How far do they stick out. from the mount point to the out part of the step.

I need them to be at least 16in. And if they are 4ft long they will work.

crap… I just came in from the garage and forgot all about these. Where ya live? I can throw them in the back of the truck and you can check them out sometime.

buffalo cheektowaga area.

I can stop out that way after work tomorrow if you’re interested. 6 ish? Gimme a call tonight if you want to set something up.

you around on the weekend. i got plans up the anus tomorrow afternoon.

should be in the area actually… call me Saturday when you get a chance.

pm me your #

lol nevermind i just reread the post.lol