FS: 32" Sony Vega flat screen tv w/stand

Kinda testing waters here… 32" Sony Vega TV (about 1.5 years old), model KV-32FS320 with silver & glass TV stand.

FD Trinitron flat CRT tube
(Not HD)

WOW, BBE, and SRS sound

Front inputs:
1 video and audio
1 sony memory stick (can view digital pics on the tv)

Rear inputs:
2 video and audio
1 S video
1 RF
2 Component
2 Audio

1 audio output

The TV is not HD, but has one of the best pictures you can get with a non-HD set. Watching DVDs on the component inputs has an excellent picture.

I paid about $1k for the TV and stand in April 2005. A comparable model of the TV is still for sale at BestBuy for ~$700ish. Everything is in perfect, like new shape. I do not have the box for the TV as it was about the size of a refrigerator and had nowhere to keep it.

Looking for $550/offer for TV and stand. Pick up at my house in Buffalo only.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/redrumeg6/DSC06286s.jpg

o/t pimp looking place :tup:

bump on the sale

pfft. bretts apartment is a shithole. and he’s got this Greddy edition cat so huge it has to spry2spool

trade for sexual favors…GLWS

price w/out stand?

glws u need some of my prints framed up on those walls son

O/T but that fuckin seats look like a fuckin seat out of HOSTEL or the lethal injection death sentence seat hahah. but tv looks hot!

hahahahhaha still with that old ass sony receiver i see lol

Thats actually my last apartment on Elmwood, I didnt bother taking new pics since the tv still looks the same. I’d take like $50 off for no stand, but I’d rather get rid of it all together as that stand wouldnt work with the planned replacement.

lol that receiver is basically just a retro decoration these days. Holding off on a surround setup till I get a house.