FS: 34" Sony XBR HDTV + Sony Stand + 1000 Watt DVD Home Theater System: $1800 OBO

It’s time to upgrade again, so we’re selling our 34" XBR with all the goodies:

Sony KV-34XBR910 34" XBR FD Trinitron WEGA HDTV - (Read CNet.com Review HERE for specs)
Sony SU-34XBR1 - Factory Flushmount Stand
Sony DAV-DX250 1000 Watt DVD Home Theater System - (Read CNet.com Review HERE for specs)

It’s a little dusty right now. Not all the speakers are in the picture - they are placed around the room. TV comes with all cables / ect.

$1800 but make reasonable offers, who knows :slight_smile:

This winter is going to SUCK - at least you can be stuck in the house with this AWESOME TV. But don’t take my word for it, read the CNet.com review above :tup:

http://users.adelphia.net/~joshparr/images/1.jpg

http://users.adelphia.net/~joshparr/images/2.jpg

fromw hat isee this shit goes for this seems like a good deal GLWS

:tup:

I’ve seen this TV… and played some BF2 on it as well… though the game sucked, the TV rocked.

How much was it all new? I need a new TV and home theater

New, the

TV was $2700
Stand was $400
DVD was $400
+________________
$3500

lol 2700 for a TV back in 03 was rough i bet.

now for 2400 u can get a nice dell 42inch plazma :slight_smile:

hmmmmmmmmm

Gota pay to play. We only buy top end, and in '03 that TV was the shit. But it’s too small for our needs now.

And plasma displays in '03 only did 852 x 480. Your 42" Dell, today in '05, can only display 1024x768. This TV, bought in '03 can display near full 1920 x 1080. :eekdance:

60" Grand WEGA SXRD is the replacment :tspry:

You can come check it out if you like :tup:

$$$$$$…

too many things on my wish list… although a tv has been on it for a while… stupid tuner is shot on my apex… but too much $$ for me…

can I put that ish on layaway?

That is a crazzzzzy deal!! I have the XS version of that TV and it was nearly $1800 when I bought it last year.:jawdrop:

i have almost the same tv but mine is the WS version…best thing i have ever bought for my room

Soooooo… anyone? :slight_smile:

i just talked to my mom. she just bought a house and is looking into getting all new things. but a TV/surround is alst on her list. she just got a 10k check in and she needs to buy a washer,dryer,stove,bed set,living room set,and dish washer. she said it will prolley take about 2 months to get the check and buy everything. after that if this is still around and and she has $ left over she will most likley buy it. i tried bugging her to get it now but she wouldent budge

DAMN…why do I have to buy another car!!! Hotdeal for the hot TV set up

would u sell the home theater system separate?

very tempting…except i was thinking a nice 32" lcd flat panel for dual viewing/computing needs…

but still tempting…

No, sorry.

Bump

layaway damnit!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and look it’s energy star compliant!