FS: 36" Sony WEGA Trinitron TV

Works fine, picture is sharp. Has been sitting around since i upgraded to a LCD around Xmas so its dusty. The sucker is big and heavy , bring friends. Its also pretty deep from front to back( 25 1/2")
Its probably ten years old by now. Model number KV-36FS12. has Lifetime Parts and service too BTW, would make a sweet gaming TV or reg TV, I need it gone, taking up space. $75. Pick up only. Located in Lancaster near Como park.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/PADS017.jpg

Make me an offer…

someone get this beast outta here. make me an offer, its taking up space!

Does this have a digital tuner?

$40

I am using the same exact TV right now. Picture and sound is fantastic. It is incredibly heavy though.

Dont believe so.

its gotta go. $50

These things are pretty light… We had one in a built in cabnet that was about 6 feet off the ground. Almost killed me trying to get it down.
Good luck with the sale.

when i moved into my new apt, some friends helped me with the moving. after they left, and i started sorting through stuff, i tried to get the tv from the ground to the tv stand all by myself. it almost killed me, and i move pianos lol

glws old sony trinitrons are great. my dad still uses the one he bought 25 years ago

Id use this elsewhere in my house, but the doorways outta my living room are to narrow to get the damn thing through! lol. Someones gotta have a use for this thing, it would be a good gaming tv or something.

really, they are perfect for gaming. So much better contrast and refresh rate (or whatever its called) than an LCD.

I don’t even want to upgrade mine to an LCD or plasma because the picture and sound are so good on it. Someone should really pick this up.