FS: 37" sharp

I am selling my 37" in sharp lcd
it is a 720p
60h
i have had it for about 6 months i do not watch it much
i paid for about $900 when i bought it
i am looking to get $750 with a tilting wall mount will sell both separetly
wall mount was $100 and i never used it tv is currently sittin on the stand it comes with
http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech4less/LC-37SH12U?mv_pc=google_base&tts=20081213020700
this is the tv
my camera broke so i do not have pictures of it
$750 obo

**** also i bought a 3 year service paln that i will give with the tv

what the hell are we gonna play cod on now fool

bump for a crisp picture

lcd tvs are dropping in price like woah. http://www.refurbdepot.com/productdetails2.cfm?Product_ID=6051&refererid=pricegrabber

lol when was it 4800$ ? like back in 2000

yea and it is refurbished so w.e but i bought a three year warranty too and i will give it away with the tv

yeah, I saw that too and was like wtf?

bump for yoo.

I just picked up a sharp for the rents nice tv’s

bump

ttt

I am semi-interested in this, except I can get a ‘brand-new refurb’ [lol at that oxymoron!] for $639

willing to come down significantly on the price?

Edit: oh and I have no need for the wall mount

Ya, I didn’t want to say anything either, but the price does seem kind of high. My friend just bought a Sony just before Christmas - same size - for roughly $650

the seller is in argentina for another 2 weeks…all offers will be brought to his attention when he arrives home…

i know what you mean capandinkx but thats like saying “my friend just bought a buick for the same price”

Put it on craigslist.

People on here are cheap and wont even buy stuff for close to original value.

Some kid wanted my vizio 1080p tv and xbox for $750 when it retailed for $1600 after tax. I was able to get $920 for the tv on craigslist which is comprable to the $999 price i bought it for

Thanks for the info Bree :tup:

not being cheap, and usually if I buy something on here I will pay what or nearly what hte person is asking, I am a fair person. I agree that your thread turned into lowball central boxxa

Just being honest. I am still considering just getting a Samsung for ~$600 brand new after taxes. Also it’s not like im saying will you take $300…lol