FS: 4 15x6 steelies, 4x114.3 bolt pattern

Best offer, four fugly steelies that have been subjected to four buffalo winters (and look like it). They could easily be cleaned up and painted, the rust is pretty minor. Or just do what I did and put some wheel covers on them. Wheels do not come with any tires.

Itagaki should pick these up for the slobalt if the price was right…just in case he bends anymore of his own :stuck_out_tongue:

Wrong bolt pattern…

how much for them…the fiances car needs 2 more steelies for zee winter

How’s $20 sound?

SOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!! got pay pal or u wanna meet up sometime this week end

Being an auto-x weekend, this weekend will be a bit crazy between work, car-swapping, etc. If you can wait until the Champagne Run, I can bring them with me.

Really then what is his 4x100? hmmm

Yep…

Ill come get them at ECC if u want…I wont be running but ill stop by and watch for a bit

Somebody come get these things before I throw them out…

fuckign fuck…

where were you 3 weeks ago?

i’ll see if i can use em… where are you located?

This ad was posted more than three weeks ago… :ham: I’m in Tonawanda.

Will these fit an '02 Accord? Can’t remember the bolt pattern on those. If so, I’ll take them if Jam doesn’t need them.:slight_smile:

The wheels will definitely fit a '99 Altima and an '02 Nissan Sentra Spec V. Aside from those two cars, I don’t know what else they fit. I don’t feel like I should have to figure out everyone else’s bolt pattern for them… :gotme:

Sorry, just wondering if you knew by chance. I’m 99% sure, so I’ll definitely take them if they are still available. I’ll be in the northtowns tommorow afternoon if possible.:cool:

I work nights, so I’m only available in the morning (yeah right, who am I kidding, I’ll still be asleep) or later at night, after 11PM. Weekends are best for me, especially since auto-x season is over.