FS: 4x100 15" Rota c10 CUSTOM Powdercoated

I’d like to pick them up this week, but would like to see pics of the curbing before I make the drive.

Please try to get pics posted.

I’ve gotten a PM from someone who claims they have seen these rims in person and states " the rash on those rims is pretty bad. there is only one wheel that doesnt have it. i went to look at them myself."

Do you have current pics of all 4 rims?

15x7?

these rims were originally on my Si and came off when i bought the car from Long, last i saw them they were in really good shape- nothing you could see unless you were looking really close. I actually considered keeping them but he kinda wanted them back and i already had rims for the car

unless they were curbed since then :shrug:

[quote=“stmotorsports,post:24,topic:37867"”]

these rims were originally on my Si and came off when i bought the car from Long, last i saw them they were in really good shape- nothing you could see unless you were looking really close. I actually considered keeping them but he kinda wanted them back and i already had rims for the car

unless they were curbed since then :shrug:

[/quote]

I’ve never driven on them since. They were like that when you saw them.

CivicHB, The guy who pmed you is a flaker, and he doesn’t know what he wants. He only saw 1 rim, and even said he’ll be back later to take them. He obviously doesn’t even have the money for them and just went there to waste my time.

This pic shows a small chip on one of the rim.
http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10024/S5030060.JPG

Another rim:
http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10024/S5030061.JPG

This one got the rash:
http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10024/S5030062.JPG

They are not bad. But obviously that depends on how anal you are. And for the price there shouldn’t be any complaints from flakers like that person who pmed you.

So are they 15x7 or not?

[quote=“MXS,post:27,topic:37867"”]

So are they 15x7 or not?

[/quote]

long doesnt like to answer questions marnie, they are 15x6.5

thanks brett

I should get these for my car for the xmas season

[quote=“joshb_,post:30,topic:37867"”]

I should get these for my car for the xmas season

[/quote]

You should, just in time for xmas gifts. :grouphug:

And marnie, I do have a set of brand new 15x7 wheels with brand new azenis mounted. Let me know if you’re interested.

Are the rimns straight and is it strictly cosmetic damage?

What’s your schedule like?

[quote=“civichb,post:32,topic:37867"”]

Are the rimns straight and is it strictly cosmetic damage?

What’s your schedule like?

[/quote]

I am free all day saturday. I had these rims on the civic and there were no vibrations. Stmotorsports can vouch because he test driven them up to 80mph fine. And they have been sitting in my garage since.

Long

[quote=“longuyen88,post:19,topic:37867"”]

The tires are coming with the rims, but I do have some fresh azenis if you’re interested.

[/quote]

hey man how much u want for em? will they fit on stock 2005 SE rims?

SOLD

Azenis are 205/50/15 I don’t know what size 2005 se rims are.

Thanks for the rims!

[quote=“longuyen88,post:35,topic:37867"”]

Azenis are 205/50/15 I don’t know what size 2005 se rims are.

[/quote]

205/50’s should fit fine on those 15" SE rims. That size is not far from stock.