FS: 4x100 15" Rota c10 CUSTOM Powdercoated

These rims are featured on rota’s website. One of a kind, the guy who powdercoated them unforunately died last year. Comes with all-season tires. 375 firm.

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10024/S5030059.JPG

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10024/eg__coupe_c10_red.jpg

How much tread left and tire size?

I’d say about a couple thousand more miles. tire size is 195/60/15

Can you take pics of the tread?
Dunlop tires?

Pretty nice, I’d like something different like this, but need to sell the Fat Fives first.

[quote=“civichb,post:4,topic:37867"”]

Can you take pics of the tread?
Dunlop tires?

Pretty nice, I’d like something different like this, but need to sell the Fat Fives first.

[/quote]

It’s high treadware all-season tires that’s almost worn out. No point in taking pics. But you can def. get a couple more thousand miles out of them. I can include a set of 205/50 azenis brand new for 350 if anyone is interested.

these are my old wheels. i was the one who had them powdercoated. they are beautiful in person. they were done by Gary Jr. at K+S powdercoating in Poughkeepsie NY. he died last year after a very long, hard fight with cancer. you wont find another set like these, the color was a special order that i waited a couple weeks for.

i LOVED these wheels. Long, please take those stupid center caps out of them, they look ridiculous, and they are not the right ones for those wheels.

[quote=“I Have an STD,post:6,topic:37867"”]

these are my old wheels. i was the one who had them powdercoated. they are beautiful in person. they were done by Gary Jr. at K+S powdercoating in Poughkeepsie NY. he died last year after a very long, hard fight with cancer. you wont find another set like these, the color was a special order that i waited a couple weeks for.

i LOVED these wheels. Long, please take those stupid center caps out of them, they look ridiculous, and they are not the right ones for those wheels.

[/quote]

Yea, center caps are gone.

i got someone coming to look at it this weekend

need these gone

hows the tread?

[quote=“rugsr,post:10,topic:37867"”]

hows the tread?

[/quote]

about 30% left. If you want, I can include brand new fresh azenis, for 350.

need gone

bump

wow those look pretty badass on the eg

bump for good seller :tup:

glws

Still have these?
I’m still interested but would like to see pics of the curb rash that you mentioned.

how much for just the rims?

if u sell the rims ill take the tires

[quote=“civichb,post:15,topic:37867"”]

Still have these?
I’m still interested but would like to see pics of the curb rash that you mentioned.

[/quote]

wow, you curbed them?

[quote=“llink78,post:17,topic:37867"”]

if u sell the rims ill take the tires

[/quote]

The tires are coming with the rims, but I do have some fresh azenis if you’re interested.

would they fit on stock 2005 civic rims they are 15’s