FS: 4'x8' aluminum sheets

bump $65/a piece or $120/for 2 or make an offer for higher quantity.

how much do the weigh per sheet roughly?

17.6 - 18.3 pounds per sheet, based on a perfect 4x8 sheet size, and depending on which aluminum it is

oh yea, i wanted to ask, are they labeled as to what TYPE of aluminum they are ?

ill take 2 so far, hopefully pick them up friday or this weekend, pm me your address / phone number

bump a week later…

I sent you a PM last week. I’m not sure what kind of aluminum they are. anytime is fine just give me a call 830-1992

Still have these?

Yes

bump. $60/sheet or $110/2 sheets

bump. nobody is looking for aluminum sheets?

bump…make offers…no lowballs

Ok… this thread is a cluster fuck… My father would probably pick some sheets up.

What is your asking price. (I’m assuming this is 18gauge by the .040?)

also do you have any info on what kind of metal this is?

How did you end up with 35 4x8 sheets of aluminum you know nothing about?

it was left at his shop by a previous renter who died

or, at least was hospitalized with cancer (prob dead) son came and picked up everything he wanted, left this and some other things

bump for jesse

^ That was disappointing. I was hoping for a “I know some people who know some people who robbed some people” type story.

Should be a good deal for all involved then since he has no cost associated with it.

hahah no. jesse is a solid dude who has done a bunch of work for a bunch of board members in the past, not at all a shady character

unless you talk to some faggot named jean

would these work to make a fuel tank? I’m not sure what gauge I’d be looking for.

fuck yea dude, fully baffled one if you wanted to get fancy with it too. Well baffled would give you some nice tank rigidity too

I’m looking to relocate my fuel tank under the truck. Its already in the way :frowning:

It would have to be built for the baffles as well as the heating element :slight_smile:

I could work with someone who welds and get this thing banged out in no time.

Could do a dual wall tank or something. That way you can have coolant circulate through a jacket on the outside of the tank to keep the fuel warm. That way you dont have to use the electrical heating element 100% of the time.