fs: 5 Rota Slipstreams 16in 4x100

well just like the title said for sale 5 rota slips 16in 4x100 the wheels are blue now but they will be back to black or any color the buyer wants
i dont have pics yet but i will get some up, the rims are in great shape no curb rub a few scratches but the new paint will make them look even better!

5 rims im looking to get $425.00 obo

I also have brand new g force sport tires with les than 1300 miles on them i will sell them with the rims for 675.00 obo

god dammit why cant my focus be 4x100, they only made 100 sets of slips for the focus

willling to trade? iv got black 17’s with a polished aluminum lip…2 new tires for the fronts and the rear are pretty decent.

no trades

Hmmm Rota’s

^^^shut up.:2fingers:
glws

i thought we had a deal!!!

then seal it, this weekend

ugh, r u flexible on price at all
and y do u have 5

spare, its got a lil crack but it still works as a spare

i need the money soon so i can get my new wheels! but ill def sell them to u 1st if u want them

Some one just buy these damn ROTA’s. damn its scary that I SOLD my Work’s and you cant get rid of some DAMN ROTA’s Brian

$400, do you drive a Black teg??? Did i see you at school on monday morning? I was in the red CRX in the parking lot.

400 sounds good but someone might buy them soon ill let u know tomm
and yea i have the black teg

someone buy these.

glws. =)

:tup: good seller and nice rims but the new ones will look alot better on the teg

thx^^

bumpZ!

Pics? Not that I’m interested I just want to see what they look like and it always helps things sell. GLWS

^^ soon later today

did you make another purchase from deni brain?lol