FS: 50" Toshiba DLP HDTV

Model # is Toshiba 50HM67

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72958445.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABBFFF8038AF6A96DC0A40A659CEC4C8CB6

It offers a total of three HDMI inputs, as well as two ColorStream HD component video inputs, side S-video and A/V composite inputs; rear A/V composite, fixed stereo audio output and digital audio optical output, as well as an RF input for cable TV.

17" Deep
Comes with all instruction manuals and one remote
Has 4 year extended Best Buy Service Plan

I’ve had this TV since last July…it is rediculously easy to use and beats the crap out of the 50" Samsung i got for my parents this year. Those who know me know how much I work, so this TV was not used very much, maybe a few hours a week at most, mostly for Xbox and games…

I paid ~$1400 for the TV and ~$300 for the service plan…I do NOT have that stand anymore so you would need a stand for this

TV is in Tonawanda, looking to get $1000 for the TV, no lowballs b/c I would just assume keep it for anything less…

Gotta ask: Why you selling?

Good freaking price tho.

probably part of his moving sale

as much as i would much rather use this TV instead of my parents crappy samsung, only one big screen in the house for the time being…and yes, b/c i am moving…

buy now for watching the rest of the NBA finals in glorious HD :tup:

Like we care about the NBA…this is buffalo :stuck_out_tongue:
hot tv though, GLWS

lol, well hockey is done, football is forthcoming, and who really watches baseball on TV…gotta be something worthwhile on TV now in high def :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty sure this is the same model i have

and i love it

it really is an awesome TV, completely renewed my faith in Toshiba over most any other brand recently…

interested in any trades? i have a 32" samsung lcd, im looking to upgrade to a bigger tv. pm me if your interested.

edit- just realized your not a fan of samsung, i can get pictures tho, will include wall mount also.

lol, no samsung

but not interested in trades at the moment either

this still for sale?

it’s still here lol

BUY NOW

pending sale

did it sell?

Did it sell?

not yet no, still here…

$850, got to go

damn, this is a good ass price, glws man!