FS: 5zigen FN01R-C Wheels/Tires

Selling for a friend.

Set of 5zigen FN01R-C wheels, Bronze colour, 17x8", +35 offset, 4x114.3. 18lbs each

Ideal for s13, will require 5mm spacer up front to clear coilovers (spacers included with wheels)

http://www.xtremebodylines.co.nz/images/products/5zfno1rcbronze.jpg

Wheels are like new, used for a couple of months only. Tires are kuhmo 712’s (235/45/17) with not a lot of tread left.

Asking $1000 firm.

why do i never have money when the wheels i want are for sale?!? bump for awsome looking light wheels

I have to say for $1000 this is a killer deal ?
is it for 4 or 5 wheels ?

4 wheels…purchased about 3 months ago brand new.

Scott I think you have them confused with the 5 hyperblack ones I have :slight_smile:
If anyone desperately wants hyperblack instead of bronze I’m pretty sure I can arrange a swap.

How are the tires? It would be nice to have a spare set. :?

Holy Baller…just when I thought the full size spare was bling :frowning:

I’ll try and get pics of the tires, I’m told there’s probably a couple of months wear left on them…so 25%?

Is he willing to trade for my SSR longchamps with good condition rubber?? Really intrested if possible!!

Thanks

Chris

How come all this good stuff comes up after I told myself not to spend more on the car this year??? Damnit. :wall:

I’m pretty sure these are the same rims Doubledown had on the car in the add he posted when I bought it.

Sigh… and they look so nice. Bump for sweet rims.

I don’t think you want to hear what he said :lol: , anyways…no trades sorry.

Thanks for the pic 2003specv, that’s excatly what they look like. Here’s a clear pic, just in hyperblack not bronze.

Also, wheels have no problem clearing big brakes on s13’s :wink:

Put up pics of the rubber…rrrrrrrr…Trying not to buy…rrrrr…But those would be awsome for thowing some Azenis on…rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :!:

He says he’ll ask the same amount without tires anyway, so they’re free I guess. I guess I can still bug him for pics though. Only for you Flavio! :axe:

[/quote]

Ouch, no love for the ol’ skool. Oh well.

Thanks though,

Chris

oh noes …not longchamps …it just isnt the same

[/quote]

Thanks though,

Chris[/quote]

Oh no, longchamps are sweet, he just doesn’t need them, or see 1g value in them.

[/quote]

Thanks though,

Chris[/quote]

Oh no, longchamps are sweet, he just doesn’t need them, or see 1g value in them.[/quote]
^^^^^ B-Zing. :lol:

still for sale? I have a friend interested in pretty much anything pimp for his Silvia.

Nope sorry, SOLD to a nice guy from E-town.

Watch out Flavio, another set of ziggy’s rollin’ round in yo hood :wink: