FS: 8 Xbox 360 Games - $100 For All

I’m selling a bunch of my 360 games that I just don’t use anymore…total of 8 and the first $100 gets them. They Are:
Madden 07, NCAA Football 07, Fight Night Round 3, Ghost Recon Adv. Warfighter, Perfect Dark Zero, NBA 2K7, Project Gotham Racing 3, and All Pro Football 2K8. They are all in their original cases with the manuals. They all play perfectly and do not have any scratches.

UPDATE - I sold PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero…So Now the Lot will include: Madden 07, NCAA Football 07, Fight Night Round 3, Ghost Recon Adv. Warfighter, NBA 2K7, All Pro Football 2K8, And I have a Second Copy Of Perfect Dark Zero (The Limited Collector’s Ed. 2 Disk Set In The Metal Case). The Lot Is Now 7 Total Games. Make An Offer If Interested…Price is Flexible…

bump for a complete douche bag. :hitit:

jk, glws dave. :biglaugh:

i’d be interested in Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3 … not sure i fu wanna seperate… or if ne1 else wants to take the rest?

I was waiting for that…

I have another copy of Perfect Dark Zero…Its The Limited Collector’s Edition 2-Disk Set In The Metal Case…Its Like New…I will sell that one with PGR3 for $30.00 Total…I have no problem separating the lot…LMK if your interested…

hey sent u a pm…

but free bump with this…

i dont need the “limited edition etc” edition, if u’ll sell sell the normal game cheaper i’ll take that instead. but either way, intersted

how much for fight night 3?

bump for you dave

:ohnoes: its the big bad boss! i might be interested in the ghost recon. let me think about it and ill get back to you.

buy a ps3 :slight_smile:

FN3 FTW!

Ten Bucks For Fight Night 3