FS: 80's body style camaro / firebird doors

god ive had these to long

both in great condition, zero rust what-so-ever

if someone buys them, ill do all the bodywork to them to get them arrow straight… the worst that the one door has is a dent from something scraping it … already has a coat of filler on it too

150 for the pair

bump

ttt

bump

bump

bump

Do you have any pics? These should fit my 91 firebird and I could always use new doors, what color are they, power/manual windows, power locks? etc.

doors are currently buried in my basement, ones red the others orange, both stipped of their upper layers of paint

normal door dings but im the shizzle with the hammer and the sanding block, so i can deliver them ready for primer and paint …

both are manual windows & locks

I have power windows/locks now so that pretty much sucks, what color/shape are the interior panels in?

the interior panels are pretty good if i still have them … but if i do they are even MORE buried

your power windows and locks will swap right in

I may want these, but mainly if you have the interior panels and if they’re gray. Whenever you get a chance to check it out let me know.

i have the interior panels… i actualy have the complete old doors actualy, … i know one of the panels had a few marks right on the top edge because someone was stupid and slid some shit thru the open window on the car, leaving 1 or 2 cuts in the material

they are set up for crank windows tho, but they are grey

That sounds good, sent a pm

bump

both replacement doors are stripped of everything

original doors have all interior minus arm rests, mirrors are there, PS mirror is manual, DS mirror is manual remote but the remote lever doesn’t work (oil?) crank windows, on crank is missing, no power locks

interior panels are black plastic/grey vinyl