FS:84mm Benson sleeved b18c1, Pauter rods, CP pistons, etc

Edit: Move to parts trader. Posted in wrong section

Up for sale is my New Benson Sleeved 84mm B18c1. Shit is just back from Benson. Also Brand new in Box Pauter LS Rods, LS Crank,84mm Cp pistons, 84mm Brand new Headgasket, New Oem honda timing belt, ACL bearings. Also included is a 2000 Civic si complete head minus distributer. Head is mint. Has Brand new jdm Type R Valve cover and cf plug cover. Only thing needed is water pump and oil pump and assembly. basically bulletproof setup. I need this shit gone. No time for a project. School owns. I need a nice damn daily thats reliable.

$3000.00 Ill even include a set of brand new 24 inch m/t slicks on gumetal 15inch rota slipstreams.

wow… sik deal…

GLWS

Thanks man, only thing needed is water and oil pump and assemly. throw some gsr cams, springs, retainers and a victor x and make 700whp all day long :rofl:

how much for the slicks on the slips

350$

what size slicks and how many passes? 2x 15x7 slips?

yup 15x7 slips 24inch slicks

how wide and how many passes on the slicks?

almost my exact build minus head work, i put out 650whp on a 35r with out even pushing it.

bump for a good price

Thanx Layzie, and the slicks are actually 24.5x8.5x15. Slicks have 2 passes on them. thats it. they are basically new. ill include a set with about 30 passes on them. they r actually what r on the slips now. the new slicks arent even mounted, both sets are same size. But anyway someone pick up this motor. ITS A KILLER PRICE!!

that is a reallll nice price anyone wanna buy a 94 gsr swap from hmotors that ive only put 2k miles on?haha

should go quick tho do u have this up on honda-tech and other forums also?

o yea its up on ht, ive gotten a lot of intrest on it but no1 has the cash. i know some1 wants this for spring!

good facking price dude. glws bump :tup:

put it in your car retard

^^ i agree with this statement only because it is a great set up, id pick it up in a sec. as well if i had the money.

the kid changes his mind more then he changes his underwear

Thats the truth ^^

Bump for me being a retard and loosing money selling this shit so cheap

:wave:

if only i had a honduh to put it in…

:slight_smile: