FS: 85 S10 Blazer

Alright guys you got one day to buy it. You can take the truck for 400 B/O. Its going to the junkyard tmw morning cuz I’m picking up my brand new F150.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2782&highlight=blazer

Thats who I got it from for 700. Since then I drove it thru 2 tanks of gas and did a tune up.

This is only for sale today!!!

if you know a junkyard to pays well let me know, south buffalo auto parts is paying 80 a ton.

whats wrong with it? in the original for sale thread it sounds pretty solid, but here you are talking about junking it instead of selling it. seems kinda odd?

im buying a new truck monday morning and it has to go. i have no where to store it. so my loss is someones gain. it is indeed very solid. it has a mild shake at low rpms because of the wrong flywheel. ne1 can come check it out at netime today.

250 b/o right now

give me 2 minutes to talk to my dad bb in 2 minutes

is there any way u could hold on to this for a couple more days(i didnt even see this posted before)…i would want to look at it first…but very interested

im getting my new truck tmw, and i got a single wide driveway that needs to hold to f150s an alero and an escape. i got no where to put it, ill see if i can store it at my friends garage for a couple days.

nop cant store it at his garage sooo. sry man, u can find a place to put it for acouple days, well u decide ill be happy to hold it for u

going to the junk yard at 9 am tmw, you have a place to store it for a few days to buy it eventually or want to buy it, my cell is 949-3605, my names dave. must go by 11 am at the latest.

till wed now… found a place for it. 250 firm