FS- 89 240sx hatch (red)

Hi, i have a 1989 240sx hatch in red for sale.

• exactly 250853km on it.
  • 5spd, PW, PL, P steering, sunroof, A/C (which i think it might need to recharge), new clutch (need to bleed)
  • there are 2 dent on the body, 1 just above the drive side front wheel, the other is on the trunk (very very tiny as u can see in the pics)
  • the car is stock other than the clutch, which is a excedy (stage 1 I believe)
  • the car still drives and pulls very strong.
  • it has its original paint, some rust, but not too serious, the frame is still in great shape. I have picture, but they are not very good, but you can come check out the car if you are interested.

I am asking $2500 obo, as is, but then please do not lowball me too much as i am in no hurry to sell, if you don’t like it, please stay out.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104604827

the car is located in toronto, and can only be view during the weekend.
Pm me if you are interested or you could also email me @ monkeyboy_lap@hotmail.com if you have any question.

To the top

hey, im blades friend and im interested in ur car if u can link me a call at 647 403 0821 we can talk about the car thnxs in advance

Price drop to $2500, thesource, i send u a pm

This car has all of the common rust spots on it. If it has the superficial rust spost what else has rotted ?

Not worth anywhere near $2000, I’ve picked up better cars for 800…
This is also the second thread for this car, as I’ve seen it and the photos before. It was rusty and overpriced then and still is.

Where in TO are you located,i might wanna come take a look at it.

If you don’t want to buy it, stay out and keep everything to yourself and maybe find something better to do for yourself!

wow thanks for the heads up scribbles i would of wasted my time looking at it

… If you’re not gunna be honest with your own car at least let someone be honest for you :slight_smile:

i don’t see why i am i not honest, pp that have came to check my car can tell you that this car still has a lot of life and potential in it, i don’t know where you saw the repost, but this was the first time i have post it and like i said, if you don’ t like it, you don’t have to buy it, but just stay out and lemme sell my car.

UPUPUP

to the top!

up top! $2200 obo

what makes this car worth 2200? compared to other cars that are in better shape with less KM? Just curious as I am lookin to get a beater for the winter but that price is a little steep.

I’d like to know as well, the car looks ok, and I’m interested, but that’s a lot of rust spots to take care of and some heavy milage for 2200… If there’s something I’m missing that makes it a good deal, then cool, but as it stands, I’m curious as to why it’s priced so high.

SOLD!!!