C-piller panles$10
2 Rear view mirrors$5 each
Passenger side power mirror $20
Rear arospeed coil over adjustable(Used with about 5,000) $20
Stock cluster bezal $5
Rear upper control arms$20
Stock Rad in very good shape with fan shroud$20
Clutch fan$20
Second fan shroud(has bin cut at the top because the kind of hood that was on the car)$5

First come, first served
Price are best offer

Just PM me for pic’s

I except cash, interac money transfer, and pay pal +3% transaction fee

i need a connector for the washer fluid pump can u cut it for me??

i hope its the same for the s14

the windshield washer resevoir (motors are what i need, but i read that you need the whole resevoir)

ya do you have the stock front lip??.. or the sideskirts… pm me back

Yes I have the windshield washer resevoir with motors, and I will see if the connector for the washer fluid pump are the same.

Jason

how about engine, tranny, and the rack power steering lines??

I need a mint shift boot.

Power steering pump?

Titan - Power steering pump leaks, Sorry.
Cr0usEEE the motor runs, just needs a new valve covor gasket, the power streering lines, I don’t no how they, because the power streering dosent work, I don’t know if it is coming from the pump or the lines, i think the pump is what is f**ked.

Jason

Hey, ok this is complicated to explain, but you knwo when you’re taking off the stuff in the middle, where the armrest is and whatnot… you have 2 screws up front at the sides that you have to remove, and also 2 screws at the side in the back that you need to remove. My car doesn’t have the bracket to screw in the screws in the back to, and basically it’s just all lose in the back I can lift it up…

So do you have that bracket that would bolt to the floor of the car (in the back middle) so that I can put it on and then I would be able to screw the screws from the side of the middle piece into it when I put it on?

Does that makes sense ?

Yes i have that bracket you need, make me an offer for it.

I need that metal ring that keeps the rubber shift boot in place… it has 4 bolts on it and it sits right below the plastic shifter trim…

Have it, make an offer for it

Jason

after u part the car r u selling the shell or no? anyways bro i need the lighter and also the front faceplate for the cd deck…the one that pops out in the console…thanx

Yes i have the lighter, but there is no front faceplate for the cd deck.

Do you have the leather 5 speed shift boot?

Thanks…

Hello I am new in this forum and I have owned a S13 240sx down in US. I would like to know if your car have manual seat belts for the front passengers because if you know, US 240sx S13 has only auto seatbelts. If you do, will you ship it to GA, 30044?
Thank you
Jesse Tang

P.S. email back will be better because I check email often.

Roast - Yes I have the shift boot, but it is not mint, there are spots, where it is worn.
Chituntang - No I don’t have the front seat belts, they where out of the car when i got it, sorry.

Jason

Whole page redone

Bump… All parts must go.

Jason