FS: 89 civic hatch

I dont know who the fuck you are but if you have no interest in looking at or buying the car than stay the fuck out of this thread. I simply said I have first shot at looking at the car…simple as that.

Like I said, dib THESE!!! What, you think because you were the first to reply to the ad you’ve got first DIBS? I bet you still yell 'I got shotgun’before ya get into a car. Grow up! I’ll give the guy $100 more just so you don’t get it, then set that POS on fire!!! How’s that for DIBS? Potty mouth.

Sounds good to me as long as your in the car when you start it on fire!!!

Who is that homo

ok ok now now… is the hatch still fs??? if soo please pm with info thanks!

faggot

troll.

That’s not very nice!

aolemb://D47A6DE2-EC7C-4750-B87E-C355204329C3/DSC00979.JPGaolemb://E4FDC499-104D-4811-B557-BF7A42DBF1D1/DSC00980.JPGaolemb://0626A8F9-3F57-4CFD-AD3E-32A8CE204825/DSC00982.JPG

aolemb://BAAA5F6B-3B0C-4AD4-AF5F-60097FC0A3FC/DSC00979.JPGheres the pics guys

i cant seem to get the pics to post if you want pics e-mail me

[email=“nobodylikeswoody@hotmail.com”]nobodylikeswoody@hotmail.com

dude email them to me or stop by with your laptop and i will put it up for you

Jesus tap dancing christ…i’ll bring you the money tomorrow…i don’t even care what it looks like…i just want a $350 honda.

lol this thing sold yet???

Pics?
[email=“S_S_Performance@hotmail.com”]S_S_Performance@hotmail.com

dosent anyone want this hatch i have the pics , its just sitting at my house waiting for someone to come get it

can you please send pics to jfdmas@yahoo.com

send pics to Twizted8x@aol.com

if its still for sale, send me pics, i got the money in my pocket i’l come check it out and hopefully tAke it