FS:89 crx si shell

Since there has been alot of interest in this car i figured i would make a thread to keep people updated. Currently the car is still all together and is not a shell yet. hopefully this weekend some progress will be made and i will have some pictures.

Get the car done and I will buy it! Im serious. Ill help remove the motor and trans!
Im ready whenever u r…

Whats the prognosis doc? Im still here 100% interested

What are you looking to get for the car? Will it be a rolling shell and what will be included with the sale? Any typical rust to be aware of on the shell?

my friend got a wicked case of poison ivy last weekend so we still haven’t attacked the car.

the car will be a rolling shell, it has aftermarket exhaust, aftermarket suspension, roll cage. optionally the car can include b series shift linkage and hasport engine mounts.

You should call me 518-779-9901 id like to talk about it…
My name is Juan

crx is ready for pick up. delivery is not an option right now as my truck blew the transfer case. should be fixing it soon

I will come this weekend and look at it…
I own a dolly so transports no problem…

i need it gone this weekend, if your not sure you want it i am going to offer it to other people and whoever gets it gets it. sorry but i just don’t want it around any longer than it has to be.

is there any rust on the car? how much would you want for it or what are you asking?

yes there is rust on the rears, price is 500.

It would be helpful to see a list of the mods (what brand suspension etc.) and a picture maybe? I know you are just looking for $500, but prospective buyers want to know whats up. GLWS

well car is still here and its Saturday night…

NOT sold.

bump for awesome fuck heads that waste your time

still for sale

bump, i take it the people that wanted this b4 have lost interest

bump

get some pics up so ppl see how awesome this lil ride is. This is the one with the cage yes?

Yo if I end up sellin one of my hatch’s my interest in this may peak again…
If not glws