FS: 89 RX-7 turbo <sold>

SOLD

very nice forsale post :tup:

this would be a cool car to drive around in, it sounds pretty quick and nice mods

gl

ty

if anyone wants any additional info or photos just let me know and i’ll get them asap.

any trades?

asking…

no he just wants to sell it. He lives in an area with street parking and doesnt want to keep a 2nd car.

Fair enough…GLWS

i kinda want an FC, but i probably shouldn’t be buying anything for a while lol

$1500 + LSX :tup:

How quick is this with its “stage2 turbo”?

i smell a drift car?

initial D ftmfw!

asking…

WOW just read this…

gsracer03-11-05, 05:22 PM
I can tell you this - you will need a front mount intercooler to get the most out of any hybrid (or even the stock turbo)

At only 8-9 pounds I ran a 13.5@105.x, (warm temps, very humid) but I found that increasing the boost pressure above this did nothing in regards to my trap speed. The stock intercooler simply can not handle more than that. I have gone head to head with cars that trapped 109-110 on the highway during the winter months when my intake air temps were decent.

I suspect with a front mount and drag radials I’ll have high 12’s all day long. Sitting in the staging lanes really heat soaks the intercooler entirely.

rosey03-11-05, 04:44 PM
If you look on rx-7 store they said someone has run a 12.3@114 on that turbo, however it doesn’t give much information about the car that ran the “12.3” I’d be curious to see what times people are running on different hybrids in general too, as thats probaly going to be the next ‘big’ mod for me.

sorry it took awhile, went to lunch.

response:

nah i don’t need a motor. With a tune it should be able to get 13s.

fucking A…
out in philly huh?

yep.

might be able to convince him to meet halfway in binghampton, but that’s a ‘maybe’ i havent talked to him about that yet.

to bad he is so far away. glws.

Just curious but does he have any recent compression numbers on the rotors?

he said no