FS 8ft pool table-pic up!

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:30,topic:29779"”]

dont talk shit until you sign your name on the dotted line. good luck trying to sell this thing now that iv ruined your thread. i love this forum for the fact that people are so serious. did i make your day? are u done spouting off now?

[/quote]

uh, steps in. little boy, little boy. the internet is for adults. now scamper off to AIM chat room.(if they still have them).

what we have here is a failure of understanding. You dont understand that just because you have a user name and a key board you run the internet.(sorry al gore will not have that) I hope i can hold you attention long enough to make my point (and being in the army that will be hard). You are 20, full of piss and (something else), you are in the army, you should not make an a$$ out of yourself on an internet. You might want to print this tread out and read it later maybe in … say ~8 years? you will understand then ~ maybe/ maybe not. please do not get on anyone again if they dont have pics in a FS thread.

and

oh

ANONYMITY

this is me signing on the dotted line. or any other line you want to come up with.

:rx3: :tantrum: :nono: :spank:

ps do i have it? your attention… this is my point you are wrong, you made an ass of yourself, now play like a good boy.