FS: 90 hatchback

FS: 90 hatch
-new gp sports body kit

• new 30mm over fenders
    -frame rails fixed
  • shaved hatch(not finished yet just needs some finish bondo)
  • full three inch JDM Sport exhaust
  • full stainless jdm sport header
  • 17x7 gloss black rims with polished lip, mounted with almost new 205/50 fronts and 215/50 rears
  • short shifter<-- dont like it but hey ill give ya the stock one too
  • front stur tower brace
  • new struts
    Guys this is a nice car and is my daily driver but i now need the money for my sr swap im doin in the chassis i got for free :slight_smile: so help a guy out cus i ned the money to stay in the 240 game. price is and was meant to be set at 4500 OBO and im gettin deprate so coem give me an offer. thanx my name is steve and you can call me at (905) 401-4606 thanxs and sorry about the long first post

umm kinda long, try point form :wink: but free BUMP sounds like a decent car

been in this car many times.

solid car. somebody looking for a clean chassis, this is it.

his resto job on the driver side frame was superb. entire rear end is a 91 hicas rear with the hicas removed.

if smeone threw an sr in this car, or a ca, or even turbo the ka, you’d have a real eye catching car that can handle as well as it looks.

bump for seller.

good job, now thats a bit more detailed and now im interested, pm sent!

what gp sports kit do you have on there?can i see pics? i am interested in the front bumper if you are willing to part it out. thanks

If it’s still avalible, any chance we could get some pics, post’em, or send them to pete.bouchard@gmail.com Thanks.

send pics to DKwan416@hotmail.com thanks

im just trying to help you out, but posting pics of your car will help you sel it quicker

stevo sold this car

lock her up mods