FS - 91' coupe

If you part i’ll take your front bumper

Sooo yeah I’ll take your front bumper if you dont want it :smiley:

Stop post whoring. He heard you the first time. If not, then PM him.

get one from a junkyard or from a parts car, these people are selling their cars for $4000, he’s not going to part a $150 bumper off a $4000 car. That’s like asking someone selling a ferrari to take off his bumper and part his car because you need one.
Once again, old post, this is a month old, stop going through old posts, if you want to, pm. That’s what it’s for quit wasting bandwidth bumping down everyone elses posts, It causes people to bump their damn post becuase of people like you.
There should be a rule against this. Buy/Sell posts older than 3 weeks should only be posted on by original poster, and pm’s should be substituted.

Nah, ours are in better condition. :rofl:

IBflame.

very nice car, very similar to mine except mine is black, digital spedometer and heads up display is awesome. I have rust in the same areas too, someone buy this car, and its soo much better than the hatch.

IBflame.[/quote]

Why you bringing up a dead thread? :roll:

IBflame.[/quote]

Why you bringing up a dead thread? :roll:[/quote]

cars NOT sold how is it a dead thread??

No posts were made for over 2 months, and he is not the one selling the car. Thus there was no reason for him to post in the thread.

If the car is still for sale you can feel free to bump your thread. His post was obviously not related to the sale of the car either.

Glad this thread recieved mouth to mouth! weather it was dead or not!

i want your car!

mmmm Coupe!

PM’d

thanks for the Bump !! car is still for sale

u got PMs

Is he interested in a trade for an S14 plus cash?

no sorry hes not trying to gain a car, hes trying to get rid of one, hes got a company car so no need for 240, thats the reason hes selling it.