1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe LE

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: Nissan
Asking Price: $2000 (OBO)
Mileage: 242xxxKM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: 5 speed, champagne exterior/interior, p/w, p/s, p/sunroof, abs, around 242xxxkm, new brakes, hud display works, no interior leaks, replaced trunk. 90% threads on all season tires.

Please call 647-296-9037

Price is neg.

pics?why did you say about 242***km`s?has the cluster bin changed?i take it its not certified or e-tested iether?

Underbody? Rust in doors/trunk/strut towers? All key elements in selling a S chassis.

And pictures…

Why is it not a mandatory to sell a vehicle (especially an S-Chassis) WITH pictures?

Why wouldn’t you include pictures in a FS thread anyways? How lazy do you have to be? Fuck, it helps your sale god dammit.

Martino shut the hell up. ne ways reason being is i was trying to upload the pictures and they wouldn’t upload now ask b4 looking like an ass

do you work at agr?. look at the door sticker and tell me the build date on the car, may be interested.

i quit that shit hole. that place gave false hope.

i’ll pm you the build date tomorrow

Still no underbody pics…

lol

$1800 obo

Car doesn’t look too bad for that price actually, GL wit sale.

thank you bump

do you have any interior and chassis shots? inside wheel wells/shock towers/frame bends/ where the seats bolt up/ trunk/ sunroof leak?/
Known bad parts - balljoints/tierods/rear calipers/ebrake’s/ oil leaks,burns/ clutch good or slips?/ trans, how does it shift/

sale is pending if there are no transactions then price will be dropped to $1600.

hmmm, i saw you driving this near square one, i realized its the same one, from teh exterior rust. i may be interested.

Pm’ed you a meet. and phoned you for that matter.

$1600. please people if you are going to set a time to come see the car then please come ON TIME or at the most 30min late. INFORM me ahead of time if there are any changes. thank you

I’ll call you for tomorrow to drop down an appointment for sure.

you still havn`t got any shock tower shot or engine bay or frame get those and is it cert if not then what will it take and what about a valid e-test?

Car is sold.

Don’t buy shit from this kid. Nothing but a rip off. He took my money disappeared. What a wanker… His name is ARVIN REYES don’t deal with this kid. nothing but a rip off, he had a VIN number which was given to me as well for the CAR of course that was a jetta. just be advised, this guy is a scammer, he also broke the law. The signature and insurance info is filled out to him, and he has not had anything switched over. I got ripped off… by this jerk.

LESSON LEARNED.