FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX (with good underbody pictures for once!)

Make/Model: 1991 Nissan 240SX
Asking Price: $2300 as is, 3000 cert/e-tested, pretty firm on the price, interested in trades for SR20/S13 performance parts + cash
Condition: Used
Mileage: 248,650KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description::
-1991 240SX
-100% stock
-automatic transmission
-factory VLSD works well
-working HICAS
-non-ABS brakes
-beige on brown cloth interior
-exterior has pretty minimal rust, however the hood is black and the hatch looks to be repaired due to the all too common spoiler rust, it’s now wingless, slightly off colour and has some rust coming though
-interior is in good shape shape, a few stains but nothing too bad
-underbody in great shape with the exception of one random hole in the floor that will be very easy to patch. there are no holes in any of the common rust areas
-i’m told that the car has been undercoated every year
-brake lines, fuel lines and HICAS lines look very solid front to back
-nothing leaks
-brakes and tires have lots of meat left
-engine runs like a top, some timing chain rattle though
-car drives smooth and straight
-everything works (cruise control, power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power steering, HICAS, etc.) except A/C, it still has pressure in the system but it doesn’t turn on when the button is pressed, probably an easy fix and i bet it would work if it would turn on.

for safety the car will need a windshield and the hole in the passenger side floor fixed, if a deposit of $500 or more is left on the car i can have it certified and e-tested for the buyer, if you want the car as-is you should act fast, if it isn’t sold by next week i will most likely fix what it needs and cert/e-test.

sorry i don’t have more exterior pictures, the batteries on in my camera died before i could get them.

and here are the pictures, i’ll get some more exterior pictures when i get a chance, they should be up within a few days.

rear quarter panels where they meet the rockers (very common to have holes there):

frame rails where they bend up into the engine bay, they look even better in person, camera flash seems to magnify the surface rust:

drivers side floor:

passenger side floor, this is the only hole under the car, it’s where the passenger’s feet would be:

rad support:

engine bay:

door jambs and interior:

exterior:

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

bump.

i don’t care for this car to sit at the shop anymore, make me an offer.

or trades for performance parts would be key. my car is slow.

my apologies for not getting exterior shots yet, i’m not good. i’ll do my best to get some this weekend.

bump, dropping the price to $1500 as is. i have a job now so i don’t have time to certify and e-test it anymore so it’s probably not a possibility. but like i said it should only need the windshield and one easy floor patch.

and i’m still really awful and haven’t got more exterior pictures, i’ve been super busy. i’ll work on that.

Bump for the handsomest person to live in Ayr (that I know)

for 1500 this is a steal… i wish i had the coin…

Bump to an awsome guy!

thanks guys.

specific things i’m looking for on trades:
-good condition or new S13 coilovers
-bigger side feed injectors… 550cc+
-fuel management of some sort for SR, open to options
-pair of 10mm hub centric 5 bolt spacers
-aftermarket sway bars
-poly bushing kit
-summer tires for 16X8" wheels.

-if you have other performance parts, let me know and i may be interested.

sold. lock it up.