Make: Nissan
Model: 240SX
Detail: Coupe - LE
Year: 1991
Km’s: 290,xxx
Colour: Gold and Black 2 tone
Motor: KA24DE
Gear box: 5speed Manual

Additional Parts: injen cold air intake, Hotshot header, hi flow cat, full exhaust with magnaflow can, UR light weight crank pully, eibach sportlines on 6month old struts, wangan wing, s10 front lip, (if anyone is interested in it) 17’s could be included for alittle more

comments: well the time has come to sell my 240, iv had it for acouple years now and i just keep putting money into it and can never seem to get it where i like it so i am moving on to bigger and better cars, cars with v8’s. Some of you may know that yes i rugg on the car sometimes but it takes it like a champ, iv done oil changes on it every chance i get inbetween 2-3500k’s with either 15 40 or 20 50. the motor burns very little oil, maybe half a liter a month. the only other mechanical problem is it needs a new throw out bearing as it makes some weird noises sometimes. Transmission doesnt grind.

The bad’s: Frame was fixed like 2 or 3 years ago when i first got it, its starting to show some rust again, the floor behind the driver and pass, seats have been fixed but doesnt look to impressive. The trunk had 2 holes in it which were fixed and painted the hole trunk black. The rear quater pannel behind the driverside tire has been fiberglassed due to some under the mud flap rust. one of the muffler hangers has broken off and is making the exhaust bounce off the diff. Intirior is all there but kinda dirty, will be cleaned up befor sale. and trunk release from inside doesnt work.

The Good: its an LE model so it has power windows, locks and moon roof thing, leather int. driver seat has normal wear on it but isnt that bad, hud still works fine and have never had a problem with it. just put a new lr caliper and rotar on it, (ebrake doesnt stick now) brake pads will be replaced befor sale
Body is in deicent shape, wouldnt hurt to get a real paint job, it would probably safety with alittle better floor work (doesnt look good but works).Its got a brand new gas tank as well
Anyways im sure you all want to see pictures and a price

I Know its alittle early to be posting it, but this is for all those people who say omg if only i knew about this last week
The price im looking to get is $1500 obo as is
The selling date is immidetly after the Niagra meet 5/28/07
If you are interested in the car, bring your cash, dealer plate 10 day fake plates w.e you want and drive it away
Pictures, Theis are most recent of the exterior 17’s pictured are now painted black

more pictures of int. and underbody will come tomorrow
pm for any questions

where r u located?

Courtice

new gas tank

Sent You A Pm!!!

bump for i wish i had bought this instead of mine :frowning: still a sexy car i want it

Bump for an insanely nice coupe =)

do you want to part the rims? the 17’s? I sent you a pm a couple days ago but you didnt reply…

is it because your sr is to slow to keep up with the super fast ka?
yeah sure rims are for sale they look like this now tho

hey, i sent you a pm check ur box, im very interested
also, how much would the whole car be with the 17’s?

also very interested. pm’d
thx

read your pm box man!

settle down girls i work afternoons i have no time for the computer

MINT car gl with the sale at a ridiculously low price.

thanks i guess…

Will you part with the green dude on your rear tow hook? I’m highly interesed in it! lol :smiley:

haha that T shifter knob is funny, a friend of mine has that on his 87 5.0 stang.
good luck with the sale.

im a muscle car guy at heart

I think everyone with a 240 is too… That’s why we bought a RWD car in the first place, lol… mmmmmmmmmmm… torque

will you take 600 in 2 days ?

sorry edit for the rims only … on tires?

we’ll see i have a potential buyer, if he doesnt come thru then i guess they are yours