F/S: Parting out 91 240sx coupe black/leather coil overs etc

I have a few parts to sell, it looks like my 240 took it harder than we thought in the front end, the right frame rail is severly screwed up, so everything I had is for sale…

Complete 1991 240sx for parts, black coupe with grey leather, front end is k’od, pretty much stock and clean except it has a few other parts I have added since buying the car like a month ago.

Megan racing coil overs, paid 1000$ from a friend, i would like to get as close to this as possible, so open to offers, but asking 1000$ they are used but in A1 shape, 32 dampening

Some white 17" mystery japanese wheels, no curbage . Have no idea what the manufacture is, but they are 17x8 and have brand new federal 595 rubber on them, 5 spoke with very little dish, but they look nice asking 800$ I will try to find a pic of the wheels somewhere and post a link. But I cant post pics cause I am on slow motion internet…

Ka24de from this car I am asking 500$ for complete swap, previous owner said it has 100k on it, it sounds and looks like it, leaks and burns nothing at all. runs perfect.
needs clutch though, it works, but slipped on me from time to time.

VLSD 200$

SKyline gts seats, asking 250$ for the pair, they have no significant wear and are pretty comfy, they are dark grey.

Everything is obo of course and I am always willing to trade if you think you have a good deal for me.

if you want somethin goff the car, just pm me and leet me know what you are looking for…

Thanks
jason

FYI I am in the market for a kouki s14 if anybody knows of any.

Are you local? I’ll take your door panels and glove box if they are in good shape.

Dude I need the drivers side door handle. Someone tried to break into my car today at Commonwealth. Lazy bastard just pulled on the door handle until it broke, and set the alarm off.
| | |
edit:I need the handle on the outside of the car, not the interior, Jackass V V V

Hook me up please.

Darek

Haha. MINE! :finga: I call DIBBS on the ENTIRE interior! I’ll be by as soon as you will accept my MONEY and let me pull it out. -Ryan :partyman:

nobody calls dibbs on shit until i have money in my hand

thanks anyways

pics of the suspension plz? how many kms?

I cant post pics, maybe you could just have a look at them online? megan racing? ask kent how many km’s are on them ,i put like 200km’s on them hahahaha

then some bitch hit my car.

lol do u think 240sx seats can be put in an FC?

no jokes, they should go in not bad, they both have a tranny tunnel, thats the biggest thing, FWD seats usually dont fit so well on RWD vehicles.

everybody probablys knows that here, but I figured it was worth saying for those who have never had the priviledge of doing a fwd- rwd seat swap.

willing to sell a couple of bolts? the 4 for the hood and the 2 for the drive shaft support.

willing to pay $20 for them, they are about $1.50 each through nissan but with a 2 week wait.

hummm interesting … cause the seats in my FC are torn… and i think 240 seats are really comfortable… lol

the suspension was just bought brand new at hte beggining of the year and still handled great when i sold it to jason!!!

Bump for a great seller… UGPM BTW…! :roll:

do you still have your stock suspension??? If so is it any good. I need some! Thanks!

i have his stockers and they are mine ALLL MINE MUHAHAHA

any pics of the wheels?

Any rips or tears on the shifter boot ?!

Well as soon as that stuff is ready to rock you will have cash ASAP. :smiley: