FS: 91 honda civic si- SOLD

Up for sale is my 91 civic si. This time im looking for a quick sale so i will accept any REASONABLE offers. I need to sell it before winter arrives. here we go! looking for 2800/bo

Engine- 103,XXX on the clock
JDM b16 DOHC VTEC (swapped by hybrid before i bought it)
Cold Air Intake
Hasport motor mounts
Skunk2 intake manifold
AEM fuel rail
DC ceramic coated 4-1header (also have replacement Ractive 4-2-1)
Greddy exhaust
alternator changed 5 months ago.

Exterior
car was painted red right before i got it, but i was involved in a front end accident. it was just body damage and i replaced the bumper support, bumper, hood, and headlights. it needs 1 corner light and i have the 2 bumper lights, they just need bulbs.

Suspension
Nuespeed springs on Monroe gasmatic struts all around.
also have the the camber kit for the front. also all of the wheel studs have just been replaced along with all new lug nuts. have receipts for all of the work done to it.

Wheels
stock 91 Nissan Sentra rims wrapped with azenis. also have 4 steelies at my house, but ones is cracked.

the interior is pretty clean, dash has a small crack, but the seats have no tears, not even any show of wear.

BAD
car does have a surging idle when warmed up. it did it when i bought the car and has done it since, but never a problem. im guessing its a vaccum leak or the car just needs a tune-up.
the hood and the bumper obviously need to be painted.

This car runs very good and is ready to be turboed. it pulls hard and drives straight. like i said, shoot me an offer, if the price is right, we can do business. NOT ACCEPTING TRADES, CASH ONLY.

ill get some pics up in a few, i dont have any recent pictures with the new wheels though.

bump, come one no interest at all? i need this gone asap

bump for bobbyg
super clean car :tup:

How flexible are you on the price? And where are you located?

For sale …again?

Why the surging idle? Ever had it diagnosed?
ECU, vacuum problem??

damn. i almost bought this car last time it was for sale.

is a cam seal or something leaking?

pm me a price and ill let you know.

iv stopped at hybrid a few times and don looked at it. he told me it was something to do with the idle and that it needed to be turned up. i cant though considering theres an aftermarket intake and theres no pin to adjust it.

yes there is a small oil leak, im not sure if its comming from the cam seal or the valve cover. it doesnt leak alot tho. my toyota tercel burned more oil than this leaks, so again i never had a problem with it.

do you have any pics of the interior?

not at the moment but i live in buffalo and im going back to my house in holland ill try and snap some pics today.

bump for more pictures. ill get some more interior pics tomorrow in the day light. i changed the pads today and did a minor detail. i cleaned all the rims and cleaned inside and out. iv gotten a few offers at 2700, match it or beat it and this car is yours.

bump, someone buy this so i can get my new car.

if you’ve got offers of 2700, why the hell havent you taken the offer? i think yer just bullshitting. i bet if someone showed up with 2k cash, you’d take it.

not really, i know my car is worth more than 2k. i want to get rid of this car bad, but i wont just take money to see it gone. i havent gotten a solid offer yet, but i have had offers.

SOLD

whos the new owner?

anyone on here?

indeed a member, ill let him decide if he wants to reveal himself or not.

Its me :thankyou:

Cant wait to start messing with with it