FS- 91' Lumina Z34

Ok this is my buddy’s car. He is getting a new pontiac so this needs to go. I’d buy it but i already have a Z34 a saab and a jeep. Anyway…it’s a black on red interior. Runs with no problems at all. Completely stock except for a full 3" exhaust from the downpipe back to the dual flowmasters. The body is in decent shape. No real signs of major rust except for right rear trailing arm mount. black tints all the way around and flame tint on the front windows. This car can be driven immediatly. I have no pics of his car at the moment however mine and his are both 91’s only difference is my rims are black and i have headlight covers…Need this car gone ASAP
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/373000-373999/373432_28_full.jpg
$800 or B/O

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh … ANOTHER BDR vehical …

the window tint is 1-of-a-kind …

used to have an alpine alarm w/keyless and remote start

exhaust is 2 1/2 back with no cat into 2 magnaflows …VERY loud

things i fixed when i had the car … ALT. (one of the hardest cars to do one on),drivers CV shaft and lower ball joint , i also repaired the dash that wasnt attached to the firewall ., and plugs and wires.

Somebody should hurry up and buy … please keep ALL of my former cars on NYSPEED

Current owner had a 3" full exhaust to dual flowmaster 40’s put on.

Other new parts include, both ball joints, tie rods, engine cradle, wheel hubs(f/r), rear struts, strut plates, front struts,cartridges and plates. New timing chain and gears as well as cam belt and gears. It’s def. a steal.

Auto or 5 speed?

auto

mmm 4 cams 6 cylinders, one timing belt :bloated:

say it with me… twin dual…

lol, i was going to post jays car for sale for him

car is in great shape and i know jay maintained it extremely well, but he couldnt pass up the deal he got on a newer grand prix

i can also help arrange a viewing session of the car if need be since jay is on vacation till monday…but i don’t remember if he left the car unlocked or not :stuck_out_tongue:

*all Z34s = automatic

*be happy he changed that alternator… omg, those are HORRIBLE on these. might as well just sandpaper your hands raw and find every 3/8" ratchet extension in your neighborhood if you wanna look like you did one

Very wrong my friend. Not all Z34 are auto’s, they make a handful with getrag’s in them. The alt. is a pain, but not as bad as everyone makes out.

how many miles are on it

whoa, no way :tup: i NEVER would’ve guessed that, sweet

meh, maybe they take less time if you know how to do them…

I believe in the ballpark of 60-70K

how many cars have you owned??

ALOT … that car has more like 90-100 on it

hahahaahah

Im guessing about 20% of the cars in NYS and every mustang that rolled off the assembly line from 85 - 95

Ya know maybe you are right…He’s out of town tonight until tomorrow, so i dont know for sure…Maybe i forgot a 1…

i’ll check today since the car is at work and he was nice enough to leave the keys with me :tup:

is this the lumina van or the lumina car?

car

119,XXX

car also has remote alarm and remote start, plus very new goodyear eagle gt-hr tires on it as well :tup: