FS: 91 Nissan 240sx (S13) 5spd

K so i was building this car to drift this year with a few buddies but my dad said i either keep this or my bimmer so the was no question i was going to keep this cause i spent way too much time and money on the bimmer to sell it.

So here goes:

Got a 1991 240sx S13 for sale

Aftermarket Drift prep
-Muffler
-NEW Cone Cold Intake
-NEW Tein Lowering springs
-NEW KYB GT2 shocks all around
-NEW Drift T.C. Rods
-NEW Front and rear rotors and pads
-NEW Alternator (for 240 guys u know the stock one always dies)
-Frame has been re-done so no worries there
-JVC MP3 Deck
-16" Rims and winter 15" rims (NO TIRES ON 15’s)
-Full LSD Diff

Car is very clean, Black with Brown Int. 5spd, manul locks and windows, with WORKING A/C, sunroof, NO rust on rear hatch, Frame is strong, AND rear wiper still works

the issues with the car are very minor and i was planing to fix but i’m not keeping it.
-washer jar is cracked
-right front fender was replaced b4 i got the car (so its a thin cheap metal)
-ash tray by the handbrake is missing
-and the car was repainted b4 i got it to black but whoever painted it didn’t do the best job paint looks fine just looks as its chipping off
-needs handbrake cable or a clip the one on the car has too much slack but calipers are perfect

Any questions just msg me,
Thanks,
Oz

OH AND SORRY NO MORE PIX if u want to see the car come see it. I don’t have time to keep taking pix so if you want to see the car come see it first hand.

got 5 months left on the warranty on the alternator

Price?

oh sorry 2500 as is

these are all i got

also forgot to add that the oil change was done 200 km ago diff fluid tranny fluid rust proofing

and spark plugs as well

bump/ replied to pm’s

Pm’d

dont know if this was asked yet if so sorry for the repeat
how much?

^^read much? this was like 4 posts up from yours.

im interested in coming to take a look at the car sometime this week… when are you available? pm me…

hey dude where are you located id like to come see it this week.

email me to dan.weinbrand@gmail.com thnaks

hey very sorry about the delayed replies but i’m located in Mississauga, i just had another project on my hands but it should be done today so people are more then welcome to come have a look

Thanks,
Oz

SOLD!!!
Please close