FS:91 notchback (GONE) TRADED

^^^^^^^^ yea Muscle’s fox is stupidly clean and sexy

[quote=“Nikuk,post:56,topic:38310"”]

:picard:

I think you guys are missing the point here.

Have you all seen Jesse’s car in person?

[/quote]

Yes I have, it’s a very nice car:)

[quote=“1995z2d8,post:59,topic:38310"”]

as for the mustang guys :walter: just stop. ther is always someones car that is cleaner, faster, nicer, and shit is only worth what people are willing to pay.

[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:60,topic:38310"”]

i don’t think it’s a bit much.

if you’ve seen this car up close… and by that i mean seen EVERYTHING…

also if you knew what it originally came from… people would realize that it’s def one of the cleanest foxes out there.

just my .02

[/quote]

This is stupid…yeah his car is clean, it has a history. So does mine. So does the next guy in line. I could rattle of a list of my friends with Mustangs that would put mine and Jesse’s to shame, while running 10’s in the 1/4 and driven all summer…but where’s that get us? Nowhere.

OP…sorry to be apart of the mudding up of your FS thread. Interested in a trade for a snowmobile at all???

ummm thanks but i dont think i would. i have a four wheeler so im set. not a big fan of playing in the now.

you be around friday or saterday?

thursday, friday after 5

saturday earlier is better.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:53,topic:38310"”]

Yeah, you guys are probably right, my car is definitely a pile of shit.

[/quote]

i think i saw your car on my way to work one day, if it was the same car, holy shit. looked better than new and sounded fucking amazing.

Opinions…opinions… yes I also think Jesse has the nicest fox around! California duster for life brother ! hhaha

Is this still for sale??

yes it is still for sale. i have a trade pending but… we all know how that goes

lol. I wasnt tryin to piss ya off, My cobra is almost as clean as the day it rolled off the assembly line and it has low miles and id be lucky to get $13-14g. Im sure yours is killer clean just not sure on the market value.

SOLD/Traded:present:

OMG its about fuckin time someone bought this car! Hopefully who ever bought it spends more time driving/tuning it than looking at it. lol

who bought it?

car was traded to a board member.

:wave::wave::wave: i got it