1990 Supercharged mustang for sale!

so I am ready to sell the stang now that its mint and runs perfect lol… I thought id be happy driving it as is, but I am getting the urge to dump tons of money into it and I really dont wanna.

For shift members, I am selling it for pretty much exactly what ive got into it, I just wanna move it, but hopefully still be able to see someone on here build it.

Price is $5,000 and I wont move off that number.

The clutch is def aftermarket, but im not absolutely sure its a center force and the heads I was told were gt40 which are stock 5.0 explorer heads i think? but im not 100% sure on that. everything else in ad is right on point.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTOM-SUPERCHARGED-1990-FOX-BODY-MUSTANG-/161025741512?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_856wt_1165

time to change your sig…again

not until sells man!

give ya a nice package deal for bike/stang? lol

I drove it, vouch for the car. It runs good, starts right up perfectly. Clutch feels good, nothing crazy. Needs nothing to drive around all summer and enjoy it.

Good price. I sold my 92 for $4100 and the bodywork/paint looked like shit

Trade you the miata for this.

ya know as tempting as that doesnt sound, i really would rather the cash… lol

:hug

Gay. I’ll put the stock suspension on so it is easier to flip lol

Man… I’ve got a boner for this thing. Lemme test drive dis dump

anytime

Chad get this thing and get it to me ! We make this thing go

This things tighter than slowmarros asshole.

i wish i didnt have to be responsible with my student loan money. glws

Seriously considering it. I could sell the miata fairly quick i think.

Bullshit !!! I’m virgin ni99a

If Dave wanted to work out payments I’d be all over this shit haha

chad, i love ya (no homo) but i dont even really wanna take $5k for the car lol so doing payments AND 5k really isnt ideal.

its currently on ebay and has like 27 watchers and tons of interest… some puertorican dude from utica said hes coming today to look at it too as long as it is “grumbly enough” hes giving me $6,500… dont believe me ask nolan, “grumbly enough” lolol

like pjb said, he got $4100 for an NA foxbody with shitty paint… mines forced induction with NEW paint lol.

Nah man i feel you lol. Just don’t have that kind of cash laying around.