1990 Supercharged mustang for sale!

totally understandable, if anything changes let me know…

Please film interaction with grumbly PR dude. I feel something funny has to come of it.

Sorry for being OT, but I gotta laugh every time someone calls capcrew chad. Trollololol

Fuck off bro, it’s what my mom named me and that’s how she goes. Cockknocker.

damn crc did a kick ass job on the paint! car really is sharp and a fucking steal at 5k

I really wish i had $5k right now I would buy this shit stat man. CRC did a good job fo sho on the paint

lol while crc did a great job on my eclipse, my buddy mike up at exit 17 did this paint job.

werd i thought since they did the clipse they did this too.

Indeed. For this condition & price, there’s all kinds of stuff you can do.

GLWS, sir!

oh… Well he did a good job. Is the eclipse running yet??

it runs, but has no power as of right now lol

Damn dude all that time, money and no powaaa? I hope you enjoy it when it’s actually up and running solid

Damn, at least you have something cool to drive.

almost 2 years in the shop without driving it
about $35,000 in parts
about $10,000 in labor
add another $5,000 labor if you include the ducatti for paint job swap, 5k realistically being what I coulda got for the bike or $6k+ what mike would have charged if cash.

and still un able to drive the car… pretty un happy to say the least. Im not mad at anyone for anything, I just want to stop paying people over and over again and still not having a finished product…

hopefully it will be done soon is all i can say… I drove it from synapse to crc the other day, but couldnt boost at all, so i guess thats a start.

Damn! For $100 i would have kicked you in the dick, told you dreams don’t come true, then shoved a broom handle up your ass and you’d prolly have felt better than you do now.

yeah i didnt paint it the other Mike did and did a heck of a good job!

My ears are still bleeding from the 450awhp it (the eclipse) made on the dyno last sunday with morgan… after we found a clogged fuel filter. It runs like a raped ape, when its getting fuel! This build is alot of firsts for Me, and my 1.5 year old shop, these things happen when you are building something from the ground up for the first time.

yno700+hp?

because only 13 lbs of boost lol

You have a metric fuckton of patience my friend.