FS: 92-95 Civic 94-01 Integra suspension Dropzone struts & Neuspeed lowering springs

Up for sale is a great and inexpensive suspension setup. Dropzone struts assembled with Neuspeed lowering springs. These were only used for 7,000 miles (about a year) and are in great shape. They will fit any 92-95 Civic or any 94-01 Integra.

If you are interested please PM me or call me. I am going to clean them up tomorrow and post some pics. If you want to come check them out please PM me for my phone number and contact info.

Asking: $300

how much of a drop is this?

Neuspeed claims 1.8" in the front and 1.6" in the rear. That translates to about 1 finger gap front and rear. I would say it is a perfect drop. Low enough for good looks but is not low enough to scrape all the time.

ill let my buddy know whos looking for a susp. setup i think its just wat he needs so hopefully he’ll take this off ur hands

Pics…

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/2749/blower119ev3.th.jpg

might be too low. Lots of hills here in Binghamton, and I really don’t want to diviate too much from stock.

I live in the Buffalo (the city). The roads are terrible and many driveways are on steep inclines and have huge bumps. I have never bottomed out the car or scraped with this suspension.

SOLD