FS: 92-95 Civic OEM Audio Console

92-95 Civic audio Console

SOLD

not to crash your sales but they are only a 100 bucks at the dealer. i picked mine up from partschic a little while back

if this is the jdm center console which I believe it is. Then the price isn’t bad at all. It’s usually goes for 150 plus shipping.

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numPageStartPosition=1&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=&PT_ID=247&P_ID=681&btnProduct=More+Details

they arent jdm. all they are doing is putting the three letters int he title and jacking the price up. its just an audio console accersory you can buy. if you want to argue with me go ahead. i paid 100 bucks from the dealer. don davis to be exact. im not trying to hurt his sale just letting him know 115 is too much for a used item when they are 100 from the dealer. sorry for killing your thread

This is NOT a JDM piece, it is a USDM Honda Optional Accessory.
The ony difference between this piece and a JDM piece is the ash tray is where the cig lighter is and vise versa.
These are discontinued and not every Honda dealer has them or can still get them.

Offers will be welcomed and considered.

i think the only one thats different is the stock console. the optional one is the same both here and there. could be wrong. bump for you

:tup: i love my piece its worth it

Here is the JDM piece, notice the Cig lighter and ashtray are reversed compared to my USDM piece.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p5b042099fc66392277518c9526adf05a/f98e4116.jpg

ya i was wrong. lol

I know.

I would keep this, but since I no longer have a 5th gen to put it in, I don’t really have a use for it.
If i don’t sell it, i’ll just put it back in the box and hold on to it.

it should sell on honda-tech pretty fast. i always here people say they want onewhen they see mine bu alot of cheap people around here

That’s how it is on these local boards, either ppl are too cheap/don’t wanna pay, or they flat out don’t have the $$.:bloated: