FS: 92 S13 Hatchback

Located Brampton

Selling a Dark Forest Green S13 Hatchback, Great Condition, Rustless Body and minor surface rust on frame rails, Sat through winter + 2-3 extra months so you may want to do an Oil Change. Engine runs strong and shows 242km but was rebuilt less than 30kms ago.

Asking price is 2500 OBO

Pictures are Located on my Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solitude_ex/sets/72157615915943122/

First Come First Serve, Cash in Hands Gets it.

Call me at 647-302-7203 or PM me FTW, Needs to be Gone by tomorrow night, new car coming so all offers will be considered, Lowballers will be Ro-Sham-Bo’d till they cry like a little girl.

frame rail looks like you could poke your finger through it defiantly not minor. might want to reconsider the price. do you have any receipts for the rebuild? 500?

i tapped it with a wrench and it seemed to hold, ill hammer it and see where it can go from there but like i said price is OBO and all offers will be considered since it needs to go asap

once again tho, for future reference please PM or Call since i dont want a Mod to lock the thread

Thanks

2500 isn`t that bad for this car and you must be half asleep those rails only have surface rust if your going to lowball pm him at least

I thought it sold? Still kinda interested. I’ll speak to you Wilbin.

EDIT: Looked at the car again, has 2 small holes under the driver side frame rail, shouldnt cost more than 200-300 to fix, minor surface rust on the passenger side, body is still mint, runs strong

NEW PRICE 2000 OBO Throw me some offers

new price 1200, priced to sell, cant have it in the garage anymore, someone just come grab it

hey will do you still have the car?

Yeah, I pmed u and u can call me at the number on the 1st thread

will hows the qp’s on that badboy? holes in the floor as well?

No holes in the floor and the quarter panels are mint. Nissan is offering to come for it but in all honesty I’d rather someone from son get a car as clean as this. Like I mentioned above frame needs to be patched and its not costly so someone come grab it!!

wheres the car i might grab it tonight if i take a look at it

my bad didnt read properly^^ also is it hicas?

Car is in brampton, call my cell, its in the first post.yes it has hicas

PM’d

i did…waited 3 hours… didnt get it?

sold please lock