FS: 93' 240SX S13 SR20 Redtop...SOLD

i would buy this kn \ow if I had enough loot

did you put the interior and all that back together? Have you mounted the bumper properly?

snap some shots of the frame rails, around the sunroof and the rear lower quarters.

Yea i put everything together for this other guy that test drove it. Then he backed out.

I’ll get pics asap, but frame is 100%clean as well as the sunroof and rear lower quarters.

i got cash in hand check your pms

I can’t stand looking at this car anymore…NEW PRICE $3500. Anyone that knows 240sx’s, will know that this is a great deal, even with out a paint job. I’m just gonna take the hit cause i don’t want this at my house all summer.

As I told you, I’ll be home this weekend coming up.

i know man, this aplies to everyone. Selling it to the first one with the money, thats just how it goes.

True that, been in that situtation. Can I come look at it Saturday afternoon?

i work saturday afternoon…i have all day friday though.

Maybe Friday when I get home…I’m not sure excatly when I’ll be home yet so. PM your number so I can get in touch with you Friday.

[quote=“AndyB,post:104,topic:27978"”]

i got cash in hand check your pms

[/quote]

pick this up. fuck that fwd honda bulshit

I saw this car in person…a little sanding and you will have base smooth as glass to paint whatever color you want. This car is STRAIGHT…no waves in the body.

Well worth the 3500.

[quote=“originalsin,post:111,topic:27978"”]

pick this up. fuck that fwd honda bulshit

[/quote]

X2

god.

Andy B you better buy this

hypothetically, what if i showed up with thirty $100 bills in my hand?

Or one hundred fifty $20 bills…

Ty, 2turboZ for the compliment. At least someone here knows its definately worth it. The guy who came and checked it out before, offered $2400 and I LAUGHED IN FACE (through pm though lol).

Newman are you playing mind games lol. well they are both $3000, thats almost to my minimum.

I’ll take (35) $100 dollar bills…hhaha

If I didnt need another motor for the Supra I would have bought this over the weekend.

dave…DO IT!

and let me drive it when you do!

We’ll see Friday.

where is this thing exactly?

if its still around when i come up next i wanna see it.

christ… i almost have to buy it based purely on principle now

how does this thing drive?