FS:93 F150

its a 93 F150 for $1700 obo, it was a work truck, still starts and runs great. its a 2 wheel drive automatic with an EFI 302. PW PL cruise, 168,xxx mi. front springs only 1 year old. back springs still in good shape-they may be ‘heavy half ton’ springs in the rear. the tailgate is bent out so its not in the best shape. we have the original one as well but the latch needs adjustments i think. the box is not the original on the truck, we put a better one on last fall. the truck has some rust on it but the only bad spot is the LH fender behind the wheel. everything works, has 2 working gas tanks. get in and drive it. we took it off the road about 6 months ago when my dad got a chevy truck. the tires are in good shape, back ones are only a year old at most fronts still have good tread. i think the exhaust has a hole in it as well, but i havent crawled under to check. i have more pics upon request.

got any more pics?
engine
interior

i havent had a chance to get a pic of the engine, i’ll try this weekend. heres a pic of the interior. it just needs to be vacuumed out mostly. also a pic of the fender. it looks worse than it is b/c of the camera angle. also, here is a pic of the tires.

price down to $1500 obo

what kind of gas mileage does it get?

if you dont have a heavy foot, 20mpg, if you do, probably like 16 or 17.

want this gone. its a good work truck…$1400