FS: 94-01 integra CF hood + more!!!!!

its a vis stock CF hood for a integra. im asking 350 for it.

also both fenders ones gonna need to be fixed up a little bit not bad shape 75 for the hard to find pair. and a rear bumper a 98+ one to be exact. needs primer and paint.

also integra seats in ehh condish. 100 for them.

basicly parting the whole rolling shell if you need something let me know. its a 94 teg.

holy fuck, is it made of gold? last i knew u could buy these new from vis for about $400

call and try and order one lol … no one has CF ANYTHING unless they had a huge over stock a long time ago…

don’t forget about cost shipped

kevin let’s chop it and fit it on my civic! sharktooth style? glws

hahha good luck you can buy your ebay shit this is a vis hood brand new they are around 500 then there is awesome shipping on it which is around another 100 more because it has to get sent freight. i think your brain got an std and you were thinking of something else.

dave i would love to chop it up and make it fit your car just give me the money down now and we can try; if we fuck up no returns

need a stock hood, i have one… sorry i need this thing gone.

no thanks.

bump i would buy it but i dont have a teggy anymore :frowning:

pics? is it perfect? are the hinge bolt holes stripped? any cracks around the latch? was it drilled for hood pins?

yea its perfect hinge bolts are not stripped and a drill has never been near this hood

bumper boat

soo i found my price to be a little high so. 350 takes it.

i told you so.

hmm i really should buy this, but id have to sell my wheels first,dammit. Ill let you know man.

Any pics?

i got one from when it was on the car and you can take a look at it anyday of the week after 430

someone buy me

Your gonna have to start a separate thread if you want to whore yourself out Chris.

^ shut it. buy my hood someone… its in great shape.

parting the teg?
how bout the left foot rest next to the clutch pedal?
the cup holder plate that says push?
the passenger door hand cup with one screw?
got them for sale?