FS: 94-04 Mustang GT Off road X-pipe

Up for sale is a 99-04 UPR off road X-pipe, no cats. Have been told it will work on 96-98’s as well but no guaruntee on that. Used less than 3000 miles, $140 new.

$50

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/UPRpipe.jpg

Wont work on the 94-95’s, but glws man, def worth it!

Do you know for sure if it will work on 96-98’s too? Id hate to sell it to someone and not have it work for them.

I believe they will physically bolt up, but the 02 sensors are in a different location, so they would need 02 extenders to make it work. Id just play it safe and sell it as 99-04 if it were me to alleviate any possible headaches.

will this fit a 03 civic 4dr with an ls1 swap?!?!if so ill take it!

Since you already did that much fabrication Im sure making an X pipe fit shouldnt be a problem.

Yep, the exhaust itself will fit, but the O2’s are different and the 96-98 had a little hangar mount on them. I ran a 99-04 mid pipe on mine with minimal issues.

$40

So tempting haha, already have an O/R H, and O/R Prochamber…really don’t need this.

I have this and 2 shorty midpipes, one an orh and the other a catted x. Youre not really a mustang guy unless you have random midpipes laying around :lol

:lmao Sooo true ^^

DEF!:lol

Shift only deal $25, someone come get it. My parents are sick of having it in their shed

sargente you got 25 doll-hairs layin around!!!

bump for a $25 mid pipe

I’ll take it and turn it into a bong

Take it and put it on the Lexus, for $25 itd be worth it to try

bump