FS: 94 s10 blazer

500 firm takes it.

i can gve u 150 or so towards it tommorow then pay the rest as i get it or tade u my beater idk its up to u pm me

trade for some 302 parts?

Sorry looking to get a new dailt driver so i dont have to put the extra miles on the bronc.

my beater!!

I decided 5 speed. either honda or there is a altima i am thinking about.

fuckin bumper doesnt match! Otherwise i would think about it!

ahh it just needs a coat of flat black to match the rest of the truck

tell ya what i’ll give you a sweet deal on my jimmy & my 94 civic ex coupe

u know you still want my jimmy + theres ur awesome on gas dd right there too

heh?

heh?

i thought the 94 civic didnt run?

If its less than a grand i can affored it.

doesnt run?? no the 94 runs fine, its been my dd on and off ever since i got it about ~6yrs ago

need to get more than 1k for it tho, sry

Oh i thought it was the one you had torn apart in the garage when i stopped by the one day.

Bump 500 firms takes the truck as it is can be put on the road.

Cops just gave me a notice that say’s it needs to be out by tuesdy because there where 2 warnings prior to the notice.

dude i want it for sure, like i said id give u payments lol seriously lmk

sorry man i would take payments but would hang on to the truck because after getting 170 bucks scammed from me from 4x4 jimmy i am touchy with money situations.

But since i cant keep the truck here first person with the 500 bucks takes it.

id give you $ make out a receipt and when i payed u all the $ you give me the title
so basically i give u half 250, you give me truck and receipt then when you get the other 250 tou give me the title

sorry man, just scared to get no money and a wrecked truck back. not saying you would I have trusted to many people before and got the shaft.

ok, but ive done business with lots of people on here and all was positive

seriously i want the truck lol, do not junk it ill give u the full 500 give me a week or so, shit bring it to my house and u keep the ttle and ill give u $ as i get itt ill have all 500 within 2 weeks