FS:94 4x4 blazer.

Fs: 94 chevy blazer.

4 door, 4.3, 4tl60e, 4x4.158k miles.

NEEDS A HEAD GASKET. Still runs its just rough idling. I would do the head gasket but right now i dont have the money or time.

Power everything and works.

It has new:
Front offroad shocks with liftime warranty.
gm upper balljoints.
inner outer tie rods, and sleeves.
idler arm
pitman arm.
wires
cap/rotor
cat converter
american racing rims/chrome lugnuts
front pads/rotors
starter
has good 30x9.50x15 tires.
transfercase fluid,and front and rear diff fluid changed before winter.As well new tranny filter and gasket at 152k

black powdercoated brushgaurd, with offroad lights.
cd player.
All the breathers are routed high to prevent water intake.

ran awsome before the head or intake gasket went.
also the one cab mount need to be repaired.

body is rough. But has alot of power and will when the gasket is replaced.

would like to get 600/bo pm me with the offers. And just because of the parts i have into it. i know everyone will say it is not worth that but thats why it says best offer and if your going to say 200 bucks stay out of my sale section.

Danget i also forgot to mention will also trade for another beater for the winter.

dude i never thohgt u would get rid of it!! very awesome truck for 600 bucks!!

I dont want to but life is shitting on me right now so therefore it is easier for me to sell than to fix.

Sorry havent called u in a while. like i said alot of crap happening right now.

And joe has been in some deep mud with this and it never let me down with these tires.

If you want to see what this truck can do in mud and deep water. check out the offroad section.

good truck, great guy, GLWS.

thanx. stop saying this you guys are making me want to keep it.lol.

Also will come with rear lift shackles that i never got a chance to put in.

Also may throw in my tow 20,000lbs tow straps.

NOOOOO

keep it
rock solid truck and a great guy so GLWS

ok not funny no more.lol. it is a beastly truck. i am going to price the stuff to do the head gasket but keeping my options open.

ok here is the deal you bastards. you made me want to keep it only if someone wants to come by and give me a hand doing the work will pay for the help. if not i will sell it.

GLWS, if it comes down too it, you can get probably 200 - 250$ from a junkyard because it runs and drives.

i dont want to see it in the j/y.

keep it, dont sell it, awesome truck, lol ill help you fix it.

well lets see if i can get more people over to help. less work i will have to do.lol.

May start it in a few days. so if i dont sell it by then i will be doing the gaskets and keeping it.

MODS PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS YET.