Make and Model : Nissan 240sx LE
Exterior Color : Concord Grey
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 12x,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton
Description : Conrcord Grey 95 240sx
Extras :
This has been my daily driver for the last 6 years, since my ownership the car it has only seen 2 winters. Since going into uni the car was parked every winter to help cut costs now I am looking to sell the car to pay off the debt.

Other then these aftermarket parts the car is stock:

• Bings Traction and Toe Arms
  • Megan RUCA;s
  • Seibon CF hood
  • Driveshaft Shop: Steel One Peice
  • Excedy Clutch (Broken in last summer then parked for the winter)
  • After Market Clarion deck and rear speakers

The Good:

• Clean Chasis, no rust located on the frame

The Bad:

• One deep scratch located by the driver side rear tire from the original owner.
  • The Speedometer Cable was chewed, I can replace it before the sale or buy as is

If you need to contact me please pm and I will reply asap. For an extra $200 I am willing to drive across Canada to drop off the car.

Asking Price : $12,000 obo

Pictures :

These photos are from the original sale post.

12G???

Post pics of gold plated subframes and albino ostrich scrotum seat covers

^hahahahaha, must be the nicest seats ever

lmfao… but 12 k for a stock s14… steep… rather buy the built ones on SON that are mint for 10 k

wow. a “mint” s14 should never even go over 6k, let alone double that. i know i’m not buying it, but realistically you’re either going to have to keep it or drop the price because no one will buy that for 12. plus the pics are from 2005, i’m positives the car doesn’t still look like that 6 years later.

12 grand?!?!?!?!?

Unless that car has 2 keys of coke in the trunk you wont come close to getting that. maybe 4500.

WOW! My first day back on SON and I see this funny post for a $12G KA!

Back on topic! GLWS… no I really mean good F*&$ing luck!

maybe he ment 1200…

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Judging by the previous posts, he smacked it up a bit, as he was looking for a front bumper, corner light and headlight! Accident history=FREE OF CHARGE!

Bargain of 2011

lololol @ 12k with a KA in it. SHES SHINY! (6 YEARS AGO)

Maybe 5k, maybe. Looks clean as hell though when YOU bought it. :stuck_out_tongue:

This has to be some sort of joke/scam, he’ll drive it from Edmonton to here for 200$? What a crazy guy.

Ya he will drive it here for 200 cuz he is actually getting 6-8g’s more than what it is worth

so actually you are paying 6gs for delivery LOL

I’ve never seen that panel between the grill/rad support before, interesting.

holy shit yo guys if he wants 12g’s, i want 5 grand for my motor less s12 needs work but its mint. . . . . . . . . lol’s

lmfao… i bought my zenki for 3500$ and it was MINT as a 240 getz… rip baby :frowning: … this guys fucked!!!

there was a guy here selling a mint zenki for 6500$? with full stance coils and enkei wheels. Mint red paint.

Than this phag is asking 12? jesus christ. Is their a sr20?

prolly wont ever see this guy post again now that we have just raped his f/s thread lol

That car got sold to his brother, who took the wheels and coils off, and is now winter driving it :frowning:

i just had to lol!

your codys bro?