FS: '95 Haulite 5'x8' tilt bed trailer

This is more of a feeler…but I’m looking to take a break from snowmobiling and wouldn’t mind unloading this trailer that is taking up garage space. I can get a pic…but wanted to get the ball rolling incase there’s interest.

‘95 Haulite 5’x8’ tilt bed trailer, I think the wheel/tire size is a 12x5.30 5 lug. Recent maintenance (~300 miles) on 2 new tires and new bearings. Also has bearing buddies to allow for quick lubing of the hubs. Black in color, all electric works…in fact eveything is in fine and working condition. I have a spare wheel and tire that I will include, along with a support to mount the spare to the tongue. Worked great for my snowmobile, but can be used for several other uses. Has a 1000lb capacity.

I was looking for $600 with everything listed above. if interested or you’d like to take a look, it’s in Buffalo near the 190 and South Ogden St. exit.

I would like a pic please.

pixxxxxxxxxxx

Here’s sopme pics. Please note I haven’t even rinsed this trailer off since my last snowmobile trek…it looks good with all the crap off of it.

damn. i was really excited when i thought this was a small enclosed trailer. I need a small trailer to move things with my subaru. None of my cars has ANY cargo space.

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:26358"”]

damn. i was really excited when i thought this was a small enclosed trailer. I need a small trailer to move things with my subaru. None of my cars has ANY cargo space.

[/quote]

Build a box around it…it’s got the brackets for 2x4’s to drop in. Or you could simply build 2’ walls if you don’t need the enclosed part of it, unless it’s more for longer term storage and theft is a concern.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:6,topic:26358"”]

Build a box around it…it’s got the brackets for 2x4’s to drop in. Or you could simply build 2’ walls if you don’t need the enclosed part of it, unless it’s more for longer term storage and theft is a concern.

[/quote]

there will be no storage, but it needs to be covered because i need to get my drums and stuff to shows and i don’t want them getting lifted or wet.

bumpity…