FS: 95 Horizon grey civic

:idiots just buy an import already and stop whining :tong

:asshole

I gotta sell the Mustang first but nobody wants it for what I need to get for it, especially how it runs.

Maybe I should turbo the Hyundai.

ANOTHER car stallmer? You go through cars like they are one night stands. :haha

turbo the mustang. quit being a girl.

I need a new motor first, atleast I think I do.

Ive got things I want to do to the Mustang but not enough money to do them. I need about $4k and Ill have a good running car.
$1k is for the exhaust I want.

lol na its the same car you saw last time. its just going to be boosted :giggedy

Allll Righttttt :giggedy

Not to hijack stallmers thread, but what exhaust/do you need for 4K? Why you think you need a new motor?

I want a new shortblock because my car is gutless and I think something is wrong with the motor. It lacks power even just while driving down the highway and it makes weird noises and backfires. Maybe the motor problem is just an issue with the cam. It might not be right for my car even though its custom ground.

I want longtubes (about $400), an x pipe for longtubes (about $200) and a good catback (about $450).
My blowmasters sound like complete shit and bang around.

Ill probably need bigger heads with the motor I want to put in so thats another $1400. Atleast I could sell mine for about 2/3 of what I paid, especially since they only have 2k miles on them.

Ill also most likely need other shit too like injectors and a maf and stuff.

Right now I dont really trust driving this car very far. I want it to be something I can jump in and drive to California in (not that I would) without any issues.

is my clutch done yet?

do work stallmer.

Matts gonna have a clean boosted eg once again

:ninja watch out for the K series though. For real, will be beast!

boosted honda ftw :nod

Trans and clutch are out. done for tonight. should be in and good to go tommarow. weather pending. as for joey, im not worried in the least bit :ninja

When you think your car will be done? and are you going for 300 on pump?

Glad to see your keeping it.

I just put your old light weight flywheel and clutch in my hatch today :banana

doubtful. i cant see stallmer settling for anything less than 325-350whp on pump and 400+ on race gas with the stock motor. i cant blame him though i would do the same thing.

anyone got a cheap wet shot nitrous kit for my new s/c d16?

:nod OVER HERE MIKE!, wet shot fogger, NOS brand!