FS: 95 Horizon grey civic

You must’ve heard him wrong because you CAN tune a turbo K20 with K-Pro, idk much about the K20z3 that’s in your car but i know with the a2, z1, and aR you can. There’s turbo parameters in K-Pro as well as maps for different boost levels and what not. A stand alone probably won’t pass emissions, but i don’t know much about stand alones.

Screenshot from older version of K-Pro… Notice the “Greddy Turbo kit” and “Rev Hard turbo kit” maps…

Another screenshot from an updated version of K-Pro…Notice the “Boost Control” parameter option at the top…

:confused

Haha no thanks man.

maybe he mean that you couldnt tune for a turbo with my engine yet. I didnt know kpro had so much tuning ability. me want :lol I’d just have vtec kick in at 5500 and raise the rev limiter to 9k and call it a day. that’d be a fun fuckin daily :giggedy

no. :sad

Wait i have a great idea…get this thread back on track

Will you two just trade already lol

:+1

i meant YOU cant tune on k pro, not that a turbo setup cant be tuned on it. Your system is a drive by wire throttle, and hondata doesnt make a k pro for your car.

oh, a little misunderstanding there then :lol I didnt know you meant “you” by me, i thought you meant everybody :lol

No longer for sale. I came upon an awesome deal. 3076r ftmfw :giggedy

another boosted b series? :confused

Yessir. Morgans gunna hate me. 450+whp on race gas … Stock GSR Block. well see in a few weeks :wow

holy shit! whats your build going to look like?

im looking for 420-440whp, race gas out of mine as well.

percision 880cc injectors
Mike’s Front mount turbo kit
3 inch exhaust
walbro 255 fuel pump
GT3076r
3 bar map

Bone stock gsr

matt, you finally made a deal that didnt hurt you in the end. im proud of you.

Thanx my friend. Im excited. back in the 11’s by next month :banana

damnit, well let me know a price when ya wanna sell it with the turbo kit lol

maybe the 10s.

finally hes not a dumb ass…well no you still are

Id like to make that with mine but to do that I think I need to sell it and buy a Honda.

yeah if i had a honda, the boost levels i use to make 400 on my GTI, id be making 550 or so.