FS:95 s14 Part Out

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $1400 whole (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Front end damage let me know if theres anything you want. special parts include: 2.5" stainless steel custom catback exhaust 4" tip magnaflow resonator. megan 32way coilovers. dual 10 sub box, altima electric fans. Car is a SE model with 4 bolt rims ,teal colour, cloth/teal interior.

is the interior black? if so i want it

I’m interested in front seats. Pm me pictures or description/condition and your price.

What color is the car? Got side skirts?

you have a pm… i need driverside front spindle… lemme know

I need PS resoirvoir and lines please.

the car is teal
interior is cloth teal, dash has an airback deployed too
ps i’ll let u kno on friday

Thanks alot man.

hey man, how long are you gonna keep this car? Reason im asking is, i need the body harness, so its under everything. Im not in a rush so, just let me know

need windsheild wiper motor, and other knick knacks

hey does it have a LSD? how many kms?

interested in door panels passenger/driver side… if the stitching is black cloth/suede/leather…

I call MT swap parts… it is a manual, right?
I still need:

Clutch Pedal with bracket
Main Line from Master Cylinder to Hose
Hose from Main Line to Slave Cylinder
Small sealing shifter boot (not visible from interior)
Lower boot that seals road from interior
Hold down ring for lower boot
Upper Shifter Interior Boot
Transmission Mount
Transmission Cross Member
Pilot Bushing

Cash, and will pick up, pm me!

Green interior cloth, automatic, transmission, 208,000km i dunno if it has lsd the diff is covered in under coating.

shoot me a pm with a contact # etc…

I may take the whole thing, interested in viewing this weekend

hey i PMd you about certain things…like i’d like to take the sunroof if it has it(need mainly the glass but if be, i’ll take the assembly if the glass cant be parted?)…this would be i guess after ther interior’s been parted? lol so i can gut the ceiling…also interested in taking a driver’s side door? or well…i need the glass…well anyway, I PM’d you my number, get back to me plz.

hey do you have the tool kit in the trunk for like the jack and like changing spare? If so i need that. pm me what you want for it.

Jon

Need the center console plastic… email mitch@jdm-imports.com

how much do u want for the megan coilovers… pm me asap

I would be interested in the side skirts (if any). I will shoot you a PM for more details

thx!