FS: 95 SeaDoo SP

Ive had this thing for awhile now, it just collects dust as i have no time for it anymore. I had it in the water once this season, runs awesome. It is faded/needs a good cleaning but besides that its in ok shape. Comes with trailor, i will not seperate they go as a pair. Tears ass for what it is.

Specs:
-95 SeaDoo SP
-2 Stroke/2 Cylinder
-2 Seater
-Simple design on/off/choke
-Handles good
-Super cheap to fix

Bad:
-Needs a battery
-Needs a good cleaning

$800 OBO just need it gone asap, garage has way to many toys in it. What can I say, im a compulsive buyer!

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h52/Criscone/003035.jpg
not actual seadoo in picture, but same model/color scheme etc

Shit earlier in the summer I probably couldve sold this for you but now her boyfriend is selling his too.

Price is very flexible. 4 bikes and a seadoo, DO NOT fit in the garage ha

so there is nothing wrong with it besides needing a battery and a good cleaning? Do the gauges work? How many hours? The trailer is in good shape? You have paperwork for both?

-Just needs a battery and good cleaning, correct.
-There is no gauges, theres a spot for one but theres nothing there (as in never installed from dealer. Just a blank plate)
-Its been in my family since 2000, only thing we’ve had to replace was spark plugs and a battery.
-Yes i have paperwork for everything
-As for hours, im not sure to be honest since it doesnt have gauges. Thing runs really good for its age.

how bad do you want to sell it?

badly, ive got 4 bikes, about to be 5 in the garage plus this thing has to be pushed in the garage shortly. Bikes arent selling like they were a month ago. So yes i want to sell it bad. PM sent with my number

bump. ill take 600!!