FS: 96 328is

Well its time to part with my bmw. I have a boston green on tan leather 1996 328is. Its a 5spd with asc+t. Body is in good shape, no rust and very clean. Interior is spotless, and is wired for subs. Has 135xxxkm on her. Heated seats, non power. Car is lowered and will be selling it that way 1.8 in front and 1.5 rear. Also have custom cat-back exhaust and clears cornors and white and red smoked rear tails. In regards to sound it has custom built box with 2 JL10w3s and a pioneer GM-X302 amp powering it. Oh ya M3 shift knob and M floor mats. Looking to get $15000. Also open to trades. Reason I’m sellingis to get a 240 and do a sr20det swap. So if there are any out there looking to trade their car + cash shoot me a pm also. Thanks

if someone would be as kidn to tell me how to post a pic on here, as i can’t see it in the reply part i will put em up, if not I will set a link

You need to upload an image to a host, and then copy the link and add img tags.

Where is the pic?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40535 here are old pics before everything was done to the car

Instructions:

1. right click image, select properties
  2. highlight the address (URL) of the picture.
  3. paste in message body in between image tags, like so urlhere

Note that if the link does not end in .jpg, or .gif etc, it may not work. In which case, get a new host.

pics are on that link

but again that was before any mods